Wallpaper: The Abstract World

This post offers lot of a wallpaper-type manipulation. I had just collected anything under the sun, and poof, I came up with the idea of compiling all the stock images and making it more dramatic.


Basically, I created an all-purpose wallpaper with 1024x78 desktop. Here it is:



Just click the image to view original size


Basic techniques are used here:

Pen tool - I prefer using Pen Tool (P) than the Lasso tool (L), because you can curve out soft edges of the photo

Burn Tool - I used Burn Tool (O) in making the dark shades of the words

Stock Photos - you can Google them anytime. Be sure to get those FREE ones.

My photo - I used my own photo as the face in the wallpaper

2 comments:

  1. Ferdinand says

    astig. 5*****(star)


    Unknown says




    Admin, if not okay please remove!

    Our facebook group “selfless” is spending this month spreading awareness on prostate cancer & research with a custom t-shirt design. Purchase proceeds will go to cancer.org, as listed on the shirt and shirt design.

    www.teespring.com/prostate-cancer-research

    Thanks


Post a Comment

Show some of your Photoshop love.